EXPERIENCE
JOB SERVICE NORTH DAKOTA, VALLEY CITY, ND
Employment Interviewer. January 1977 to 2002
I took job orders, selected applicants. I also took claims for unemployment, did eligibility reviews. I started Job Service in Bismarck in 1977 and transferred to Valley City in 1982. While in Bismarck I organized the first Power and Energy Job Fair for Veterans.
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, MILWAUKEE, WI
Claims Development Worker. February 1976 to December 1976.
LAKEWOOD COMMUNITY COLLEGE, WHITE BEAR LAKE, MN
Instructor in Beginning German 1971 to 1973
Coordinator of the Cooperative Education in Human Services Project
Community Services German Teacher, Summer 1971 and 1973
INSTITUTE OF MODERN LANGUAGES, JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA
TEFL teacher, August 1968 to August 1969
I taught English as a Foreign Language to members of the Saudi Arabian Air Force
GRACE LINE, NEW YORK, NY
Reservations Agent, 1967 to 1968
I made reservations on cruise and cargo ships that traveled to the Caribbean and the West Coast of South America. Wrote and computed tickets and talked on the phone.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home